1. His Excellency, the Deputy Governor of Nasarawa State;
2. His Excellency, Engr, Abdullahi A. Sule, Governor-Elect of Nasarawa State;
3. His Excellency, Deputy Governor-Elect, Nasarawa State;
4. The Right Hon. Speaker, Nasarawa State House of Assembly;
5. The Hon. Chief Judge of Nasarawa State;
6. Principal Officers and Members of the State House of Assembly;
7. Members of the State Executive and Security Councils;
8. The Secretary to the Government of Nasarawa State;
9. Head of the Civil Service;
10. The National Vice Chairman, North Central Geo-political zone, All Progressives Congress (APC);
11. The State Chairman, All Progressives Congress (APC);
12. Permanent Secretaries;
13. His Royal Highness, Hon. Justice Sidi Bage Muhammad I, JSC Rtd, Emir of Lafia and Chairman, Nasarawa State Council of Chiefs;
14. Executive Chairmen of Local Government Councils and Overseers of Development Areas;
15. Your Royal Highnesses, visiting Emirs and Chiefs;
16. Chairmen and Chief Executives of Commissions, Boards and Parastatals;
17. Your Royal Highnesses, Emirs and Chiefs, Nasarawa State;
18. Prominent Sons and Daughters of Nasarawa State particularly those of Keana Chiefdom;
19. Other invited Guests at this Occasion;
20. Gentlemen of the Press;
21. Ladies and Gentlemen.
I am pleased to address you today on the occasion of the official installation and presentation of 1st Class Staff of office to His Royal Highness, Alh. Abdullahi Amegwa Agbo, Osana of Keana, Keana Local Government Area of the State.
2. I acknowledge the presence of eminent personalities and other well-wishers who have come from far and near to show solidarity and support to the good people of Keana chiefdom and to rejoice with the Osana of Keana over his well-deserved appointment.
3. You would recall that, following the demise of His Royal Highness, Senator Emmanuel Onyatikpo Elayo, late Osana of Keana, Alh. Abdullahi Amegwa Agbo was selected by the Keana kingmakers to succeed the late Osana. Let me, therefore, congratulate the new Osana of Keana. As a custodian of the tradition, custom, heritage and, indeed, the conscience of the people, it is our conviction that the Osana of Keana will bring to bear his wealth of experience in complementing Government efforts towards the maintenance of peace and harmonious coexistence in the chiefdom.
4. Your Excellencies, Your Royal Highnesses, distinguished ladies and gentlemen, I should say that the coming on board of the Osana of Keana will further enhance the role play by our traditional rulers in accelerating the rapid socio-economic development of the society.
5. Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, it is pertinent to reiterate the commitment of this Administration towards the completion of all on-going projects in Keana Local Government, especially the road network within Keana town and the Keana-Giza-Kadarko Road among other on-going projects across the State.
6. Your Highnesses, distinguished ladies and gentlemen, I wish to take liberty of this occasion to thank the people of Keana Local Government Area for electing me to represent you as your Senator. I appreciate this gesture of support and encouragement.
7. Let me, at this juncture, congratulate the Osana of Keana on your formal installation and presentation of 1st Class Staff of Office. It is my hope and expectation that the Osana of Keana, will lead his people well by mobilizing them towards the path of progress and development of the Chiefdom. It is also pertinent, to charge the Osana of Keana and the good people of Keana Chiefdom to reciprocate Government gesture by ensuring peace and harmonious co-existence for the benefit of the society.
8. I wish the Osana of Keana successful reign as you assume the throne of your forebear.
9. Thank you and God bless us all.